Medium to high power variable magnification Rifle Scopes, designed to aid in the rapid engagement of multiple targets at varying and often unknown ranges.
“Clear View” by full multi coated lens. I can not find a bad point of this Scope now.
|Item Description||M18+ 4-18×44 Riflescope MRAD|
|Construction||1 Piece Tube/Saddle/Objective|
|Outer Objective Diameter||50.9mm|
|Reticle||Mil Line B28|
|Reticle position||First Focal Plane|
|Minimum Parallax Distance||10m|
|Adjustment Value Per Click
|Field of View @ 100y||27.0 – 7.0ft|
- Nitrogen Purged.
- Waterproof Tested.
- Recoil Tested up to and including .338LM. (And we say .338LM as in our experience these tend to do more damage than the .50BMG)
- One piece 30mm diameter tube.
- Side focus.
- Hand Tested and Quality Control passed in the UK.
- Flip Up Lens Covers Supplied.
- Additional two Sunshades.
MRAD = Mil
A milliradian, often called a mil or mrad, is an SI derived unit for angular measurement which is defined as a thousandth of a radian (0.001 radian). Mils are used in adjustment of firearm sights by adjusting the angle of the sight compared to the barrel (up, down, left or right). Mils are also used for comparing shot groupings, or to compare the difficulty of hitting different sized shooting targets at different distances.